Wednesday 13 February 2013

Oh hello ASOS...

So lately due to some annoying personal circumstances I've found myself moping about the house a lot... So naturally my instinct reaction to this is to spend a fortune and try to cheer myself up. It always works, not sure whether that's a good thing or not.
ASOS is just a permanent source of happiness for me and these little gems from the River Island section didn't fail to put a smile on my face!
(HINT: if you like something on the RI website always check ASOS for it before you buy because you can get student discount on ASOS but they don't do it in River Island!)

ASOS, £24.50
I was pining over this cute jumper ages ago in store but I didn't buy it then regretted it when it sold out in my local... only to find it on ASOS and IN THE SALE. Woop! Its so soft and cosy, yet quite delicate, I love it.

ASOS, £20
I just loved the print on this! I also like the fact that the material is quite thick so the risk of it blowing up and exposing my granny pants in this windy British climate is significantly reduced...
ASOS, £20
I just thought this was really versatile, it can be worn casually for a day time look but you can also dress it up with some heels, eyeliner and a skinny belt for going out for drinks. It's really comfortable too!

I should really stop spending money... oh well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Living In Print, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena